Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two 180-Class Wisconsin Giants 2008

Man, only if we could use rifles during the rut, not that I want to, the deer wouldn't have a chance. Taking them with a bow is definiteley more challenging and fulfilling.

yeah Bondsman, I'm with you! Great bucks! Thankfully we have December gun season- biggest reason Iowa is great!!! (the greatest!!!). I love my 1 month bow season!!! (all of November)- imagine only having like 10 good days of bow hunting like Missouri (Nov. 1-10) & then having 2-5 days of bad weather, how depressing!!!

thanks for sharing those great bucks!!

That bottom buck with the extra main beam, the incredible spread and the drop tine was shot by my brother!! You guys must have chased it across the river!! He had a hell of a year as he also shot a nice buck with the bow and we were lucky enough to draw Iowa tags this year for 1st shotgun season. There he managed to drop a nice 145" 10 point. He racked up a little over 400" of antler in about a month, not to mention some hefty taxidermy bills.

Top Bottom