Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

two deer or three... need help

Sticks

PMA Member
ok got a series of pics on one trail cam all in a couple hours..

i know for sure there are atleat 2 different deer..
you can tell with the hooked brow

but the one fighting im wondering if he could be one of those deer???

ill post them in the time order

first deer
Image Hosting

two bucks
Image Hosting

these last two are the same deer
Image Hosting
Image Hosting

I could be wrong but I would say that you possibly have 4 different deer there. The last 2 are obviously the same, the first deer is different. The 2 bucks fighting look bigger than the first and last deer. The fighting buck closest looks to have more mass than the first and last and the buck in the background (I think) looks like he could be a small 10 pointer.

Just my observations! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sorry i didnt specify..

the 2 bucks fighting.. im wondering if the bigger one in front
is possibly one of the two by themselves...

that smaller buck fighting is a dink. he has 3 or 4 on one side and spike on the other so idc about him /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Not sure either but I'm going with 3. The background deer in the sparring pic seems clearly a different deer but the one in the foreground bears a close resemblance IMO to either the buck in pic #1 or the buck in the last 2 pics. Leaning a little toward the pic #1 buck cuz it seems like his left G2 is a little longer and match more closely with the sparring buck.

Something else I noticed...the buck fighting in the foreground has a G2 that somewhat curves forward. Neither the first buck, nor the last buck have forward curving G2's at all...both appear to go straight up. If the deer in the back fighting is different, you may have 4 different bucks there.

ya seems like atleat 3 diff ones... but im saying the two diff bucks that are in pics by themselves are probably 2-2.5 yr olds wouldnt you agree??? looks like they are booners in the making

Top Bottom