Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two Hitlist Bucks

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
the positive comments are great and you allways have that handful of guys that know it all!!!! those stupid comments are what piss people off and push them away from this site. he is an Iowan Giant don't care score hes just a slob!!! good luck hunting him

not even sure why a negative comment would come up on this feed-

GREAT deer- most people hunt their entire life in IOWA and still don't see a deer of that size- Goodluck- I hope you put a good shot on him and show us some harvest photos!

Holy sh*t, he is an absolute monster! He is honestly so big I would almost be paranoid posting pictures, lol!

I agree with Sureshot, I would be taking EVERY scent precaution I could with this guy.

I keep looking at this deer and think he will gross closer to 220 then 200. I want to see this guy hard horned!

Amazing, amazing deer! Heck, not sure where in SW Iowa you are, but if you do get the honor of getting this guy I would love to just come over and see him in person!

I think earl dibbles would be proud! Hes lrobly crackin cold ones and puttin a good dip in as we speak! Lol

Deleted my other thread, no need to have two threads for one deer.
5846-ek000015.jpg

sweet pict, looks like hes pretty much done with everything (growth wise) except the 3s and 4s. they still look like they got a little more coming! Good luck sleeping the night before opener :way:

I am gonna say he will be closer to the 219" mark gross.It is nice to know we still have some good seed in sw iowa after the ehd.

amazing deer to say the least... last year I had a pic of a deer that I thought was big as a mainframe twelve with split twos and some LONG brows...but now it looks like a baby..good luck with that brute!!

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom