Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two Musky in 45 minutes.

fishorhunt

On a recent family fishing trip to NW Minnesota (Itasca, Juggler, Elk area by Bemidji) we had the trip of a lifetime....at least I did. We hooked dozens and dozens of smallies and largemouth, a handful of northern and countless rock bass and bluegill. The highlight for me was pulling off to fish for Muskie. Eight hours into the day I hooked #1 at 40 inch, 20# Muskie. My first ever and I was ready to quit for the day. I even lit up a cigar, drank a few beers and drove the guys around...basking in my catch. About 45 minutes later my brother tells me to put my pole back in because I might be another one. Chances are less than slim and none to get two in one day and what happens. Wham!! A 44", 22# monster strikes. Un-freaking-real!! A trip I will never forget.

Both fish with quickly measured and released and swam off fine. I'm a little worried about #2 but he did swim off on his own power. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

IMGP1914.JPG

IMGP1924.JPG

very, very nice!!!

both quality fish! congrats!!!!!

i am green with envy tho!!!!

what lake you were at? and what bait were you tossing? (if you dont mind) you can pm if you like!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what lake you were at? and what bait were you tossing? (if you dont mind) you can pm if you like!!!
</div></div>

Well I can tell from the trees in the background that he wasn't at "Blur-Tree-Lake" where you fish Thomas! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Great fish! You had to be stoked! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Blur-Tree-Lake"</div></div>

its called Lake X

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

BOOOYAH!!! Dang those things are hogs!!! I live in MN and still havne't fished for those things yet!!!

Seriously nice work man!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
2 Musky in less then an hour, very impressive! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Thomas, shame on you, just because he can catch musky whenever he wants doesn't mean he should share his master techniques with you.

Top Bottom