Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

two split main beams

GILLESPIE

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Have alot of pictures of this guy but none clear enuff to really tell whats going on. I do know that both main beams are split. Not a huge buck but would be hard to pass on based on character alone. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Would be hard to pass. He is very unique! I'd venture to say he's not really old though...maybe 3.5?

Well, if it is private land and if you are the only one hunting that section or have a few buddies, get word out to pass him for a year.

It it totally up to you though, very cool buck.

I would love to pass this year if i got a shot at him but im afraid he wouldn't make it till next year. this piece of timber is only 20-25 acres along a river and there is public land to the south a 1000 acre hunting lease across the river and many private farms surrounding. Not a whole lot of bow hunters but everything surrounding gets pushed hard durring shotgun. It amazes me how many nice bucks actually make it though shotgun. Its just a down ceder in the background. Its an old mineral sight but i still wouldnt hunt over it.

Yeah let me know what your seeing. I have some pics of a couple nice 10s also. buck doe ratio seems to be better this year.

GILLESPIE said:
Its just a down ceder in the background. Its an old mineral sight but i still wouldnt hunt over it.

No wonder why the camo looks so good. I was going to say I need to find one of those blinds...looked like a hybrid of mountain mimicry and predator. I was no intending it to be guided as you hunting over the mineral site just for clarification.

Top Bottom