Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two Yotes, One Fox

C

considizzle

002.JPG

The conditions did not help but we still managed to get 2 yotes, and a fox. It also would of helped if the men I was with did not miss 5 yotes. There is always next year boys!!!

hoofline.gif

Nice bunch of canines, congrats. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

Is that who I think it is? Didn't he have a problem last year shootin' straight? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

0021.jpg

Ryan way to put the hurtin on the dogs, looks like fun!!! That fox looks like he is in pretty good shape, seems like everytime I see one they are manged up pretty bad in the hind quarters and the tail.

Kratz

Moose you are exactly right on his issues last year. He even spent some time dialing in before this hunt and still came up empty. That fox was in great shape and huntcrazy (second from left) just dropped it off at the taxidermist. We sure had a great time but snow and colder temps would have sure been nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moose you are exactly right on his issues last year </div></div>

Jeesh. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Tell him I would maybe be willing to give him shootin' lessons for a fee, but I heard rumors the ole boy was un-coachable..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I love this guys. Its usually the older brother given me shit about something and when other people dish it out to him, it brings a smile to my face.

I guess all I can say is some people have to work for a living. While you guys are out shooting your guns and sitting in treestands, the only thing getting "shot" around here is my knee so I can play in the next game and the only sitting I get to do nowdays is in traffic. Plus, I am a firm believer in QCM and most of the coyotes over the last couple years really needed one more year to reach full potential!

Hey Pest! Before you start talkin smack about other people missing yotes, you had better start putting some on the ground yourself! And those 200 yard running shots with a 30 mph crosswind are tough no matter what you say, Mr. Monday Morning Quarterback! Just wait a couple weeks till I get my new Rock River AR. If I can't increase the quality of my bullets down range I can sure increase the quantity. BOOOOYAHH! Just playing buddy, I hope when you do get a chance to shoot at one your eye isn't watering. I would hate to have to take that excuse and run with it! P.S. If anyone is looking for a good dependable cameraman, PM Hunter37, he does great work, honestly! Sometimes you can even see a coyote in the footage.

Well I would like to say that if my older brother would buy me a rifle maybe I would get a chance to fire at some yotes that you guys seem to miss. Its tough being a college student and poor. All I know is I killed two animals this year and I only shot twice. Not sure if that means I am a good shot but I believe it does. Huntcrazy when u finally kill a deer with your bow come talk to me because its been quite sometime. It does not count when Tucker accidentlly kicks a buck to you and you kill it within 2 minutes of the hunt. One more thing, whats it like being in Love Caleb, never thought you would talk such a big game and fall head over heals like you did!!!!!!!!! Love ya buddy

Allright Ryan, thems fighting words! As for the killing one with a bow, I killed this one on November 20th, you must have forgot.
massfixed1.jpg

I didn't post anything about it on here because it was a nice deer, but not a great one. I was going to wait till the end of the year for a real bruiser, which I ended up getting with the muzzleloader. Lets do a little quiz that might help you out for next year. Which one of the following is the proper place to shoot a deer with a slug gun?

Is it A?

deera.JPG

Or is it B?

deerb.JPG

It shouldn't be to tough, lets see what everyone comes up with!

Top Bottom