Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Type of arrow?

I was wanting to try some new arrows.... yes i know people say if nothings wrong dont fix it.. well i just wanna try new things! I was wondering if anyone here has ever used the Cabelas Stalker Extreme Carbon Arrows - Blazer Vanes.

They have gotten a good review.. i just wanted to know if u guys have used these and what ur opinions were!! Thanks!!

Here are the arrows:
http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21424-cat20061&id=0004537417604a&navCount=14&podId=0004537&parentId=cat20061&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=IH&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20061&hasJS=true

personally i think there are much better arrows out there.
confused.gif

i defintly agree wih gundog.... i wouldnt waste my money.... there are MUCH better arrows out there.... i shoot the goldtip pros and i love them....

[ QUOTE ]
i defintly agree wih gundog.... i wouldnt waste my money.... there are MUCH better arrows out there.... i shoot the goldtip pros and i love them....

[/ QUOTE ]

I shoot goldtip prohunters.. and i love them.. but i just wanna try new things!! The cabelas arrows have gotten really good reviews and many say that they are good arrows for the money and shoot like high priced arrows.. but if you guys say soo.... ill just go with it!! Ill just stick with the goldtips!!

Top Bottom