Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Typical or Non-Typical???

Split_G3
ok, let's just say that you had an amazing season this year and were able to connect on 2 bucks qualifying for the B&C record books, highly unlikely yet very possible.

first buck has it all it is a beautiful main frame 6X6, farily symmetrical, great mass, and net score measures right at 200 inches typical.

second buck also has it all except nets out at a 250 inch non-typical, excellent mass, double drops(possibly more), many stickers, and all the other great characteristics.

now let's just say B&C is only going to allow you to enter just one of your bucks. knowing that both are pretty rare, which would you rather enter into the B&C books, a 200 inch typical or a 250 inch non-typical? and why?

i myself would choose the non-typical simply because here in my area a good non-typical is about as rare as an albino.

I WOULD QUIT, Not.... Is it 230 NT or 250 NT? Honestly Pete I would not enter them into the boone and crockett. I would enter them into SCI. But if I only had one choice and had to enter one it would be the 12 pack.

Probably would not enter either of them...would have them scored officially but never send in the paperwork. I have just never had the desire to have anything entered in the books...but I have yet to kill anything that would make B+C net anyways

I'm with Shredder on this one, likely wouldn't enter either, the book is no big deal to me. I have 2 right now that would make it, if I'd pay the $ and send the papers in.........I have no plans to do so.

If that happened id tell you to quit poaching!!
blush.gif
grin.gif
busted.gif
shrug[1].gif

Top Bottom