Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

U.F.O

Looks just like the classied pictures of WMD containers we were looking for in Iraq /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
Do you happen to own a chemical weapons protective suit? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Want to buy one? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

When the Cedar River Flooded in Palo it washed quite a few "Mothra" pupa away from the trees near the Nuclear Power Plant. Don't worry, when it hatches, Godzilla will come and eat it /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

p.s. Musky, I am waving my arms in the air and saying "Gas Gas Gas"... Airborne!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Tony_Montana_Coke.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Im on the road. Gonna drill into it Monday at a friends he has a drill press i can use for 10% of the cut...lol</div></div>

Aim-n-High,

It's Tuesday and still no word...did you make it through the drilling process?

It's Tuesday and im still not home from work yet. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Kinda P.O.'d but the pay is good ill be home Friday at 8 a.m. and dont have to work again til September 8th! Wooohooo!!!

The terd will get a drillin in her a.s.a.p. But id bet good money its solid. Just by holding it and feeling how heavy it is. We will see though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what is the status on this???

Did you drill into it yet or cut it open?? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's Tuesday and im still not home from work yet. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Kinda P.O.'d but the pay is good ill be home Friday at 8 a.m. and dont have to work again til September 8th! Wooohooo!!!

The terd will get a drillin in her a.s.a.p. But id bet good money its solid. Just by holding it and feeling how heavy it is. We will see though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

Ya, what is it?????????

I don't know but rumor has it that Aim-n-High is tring to raise bail after opening the UFO /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
Something about Iowa Drug Taskforce is what I hear /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Maybe he should have opened it before posting the thing on the web /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

So what did you find out Aim-n-High? Is that sucker solid or not? I`m curious cause i think it`s not. I can see the white from the shoe behind it in the picture, so I`m guessin its not solid. Sure would like to hear one way or the other.

He's back on the site but he is avoiding this post. Must have been something illegal in it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom