Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ultimate Hunt

Ghost

Life Member
This morning was one of the best turkey hunts I have ever been a part of.

Ryan (Shredder) and I headed to a well placed set-up at 4:45 this morning. The plan was for Ryan to video and bring along the recurve if a double opportunity presented itself.

The morning hours were full of "he's getting closer" followed by,..."man!, he is working away from us"!

A nerve wracking morning followed by the perfect conclusion to a great hunt shared by friends!

I sent a Hammerhead on its way at 10:00.....the video footage is awesome!!!
waytogo.gif
Thanks Ryan!!!

One of the best hunts of my life!
grin.gif

ULTIMATE HUNT VIDEO

8372007turk1.JPG

8372007turk2.JPG

Re: Ulitimate Hunt

I was happy to be part of it. The hunt was fun...long but fun. The sheer rush of the bird finally making the commitment and making it into the setup was nothing short of exciting. The video speaks for itself.

Congrats bud on a great turkey and Thanks for letting me share it with you.
waytogo.gif

that was awesome! were your legs asleep on your way to the turkey? you looked a little wobbly! ha ha

nice video and congrats but i think the "blind dive" needs a little perfecting

haha thats the best when you dive head first out of the blind after the tom, i can just imagine how much adrenaline was pumping!!! great stuff - Congrats!

Thats pretty cool boys.

Kent. Although the dive through a 12" opening was somewhat impressive I expected a little bit more from you. Remember next time to keep your toes pointed, head down, and fingers together. Concidering your age handicap I'd still give you a 7.5.
wedgie.gif

Top Bottom