Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ultimate hunting video

Oh shoot, sorry to hear that. Those guys were a hoot if you were in the right mood. Better hold on to that collection...might be worth big bucks someday /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SASKGUY
SHREDDER
ONECAM
LIMB CHICKEN
CENTRAL IOWA
BOWMAN
HIGHJUMPER

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

</div></div>

I keep tryin to convince kaare to stick one on film but he's camera shy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flugge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think id like to see Tiffany Lakosky about 6 times..lol</div></div>

I agree. It had to be said...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Stan Potts
Lakosky's
Kisky's
Drury Bro's
Waddell
Miranda Lambert(except for the fact she hunts in texas) </div></div>

When I met Miranda, I offered a place for her and Blake to come hunting, but their hooked up with Lee and Tiffany and my ground doesn't produce like theirs does.

My Ultimate Hunting video would include ZERO cut-a-ways and all the real footage that ends up hitting the floor in the editing room...the video would NOT include a single promotional speech.

I wish the big name video guys and gals weren't so tied to their sponsors. I think they'd be able to put out a more REAListic video in some cases if they weren't so busy pimping their products...but that's how the $ part of it works, I guess. When they make a bad shot, and it happens a time or two on all the videos...but I prefer the approach the Real Iowa Giants took two years ago, and show what the hunter's going through during the waiting period.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

When I met Miranda, I offered a place for her and Blake to come hunting, but their hooked up with Lee and Tiffany and my ground doesn't produce like theirs does.

My Ultimate Hunting video would include ZERO cut-a-ways and all the real footage that ends up hitting the floor in the editing room...the video would NOT include a single promotional speech.

I wish the big name video guys and gals weren't so tied to their sponsors. I think they'd be able to put out a more REAListic video in some cases if they weren't so busy pimping their products...but that's how the $ part of it works, I guess. When they make a bad shot, and it happens a time or two on all the videos...but I prefer the approach the Real Iowa Giants took two years ago, and show what the hunter's going through during the waiting period. </div></div>

WKP puts out a video just like you're looking for.

WKP Todd
Rick White
Stan Potts
Steve Snow
Mitch Hagen
Greg Miller

...All by far the most down to earth passionate about hunting in the video industry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KansasHeadHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did any of you guys see the episode where Tred Barta peed in his waders while duck hunting.That guy has some serious issues! </div></div>

Agreed. I think I could stand to lose 30 seconds of body heat to take a wiz.

As for people to watch....my favorites are:

1.) Lee and Tiffany Lakosky
2.) Waddell
3.) The Kiskys
4.) Snow
5.) The Drurys

Top Bottom