Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

unbelieveable

bighunter

woke up this morning and me and my cousin went fishing and did not catch anyhting,go figure.i had been watching for deer all morning and had not seen any tracks or anything anywhere.so i got home and we decided to hit a couple golf balls and when we got out there we walked in my feild for a second and my cousin said look a deer track i said no that cant be i havent seen any deer sign in my hunting areas for a while which is wierd but the deer here move up on a bluff in late winter.i thought it was just a little early for them to be coming back this early so i looked at the track and sure enough it was a deer track,not even 20 yards from my house we scouted a little bit and i looked at a grain silo that our farmer has been emptying and he had corn all over the ground and i looked and i saw over a hundred deer tracks on after another everywhere by the corn not even 15 yards from the house all fresh.so we set my game cam up and i will check it in the morning to see if my theory is correct about the deer eating the corn every night.i have looked high and low for deer sign and with no luck and then to find out that there is a ton of deer sign right out side my front door it is truly amazing what funny things can happen to hunters like ourselfs who work work and work to find the deer and where they like to roam.

talk to u later guys,
Alex Hastings

P.S.

dont forget to check your back yard u might be missing seeing a buck of a lifetime
grin.gif
grin.gif

i went out and checked it and it had taken one pic and i noticed that we had the cam in the wrong area when i found a ton of deer tracks to the left of the setup so i repostioned it maybe now i will get better luck

will let u know how it goes tomorrow.

Alex Hastings

Top Bottom