Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Under Armour Gloves?

Buzz

Has anyone used UA gloves for bowhunting? If so, what model glove have you used that is good for shooting with a release and also fairly warm? Thanks for the suggestions.
Also, if you have a great glove that is not UA, let me know which ones you like.

I haven't used them but sell under armour products and know that they might not look like much but they're fairly warm, don't know if I'd wear them in this type of weather, they're more of a baselayer to go under heavier gloves since they're tight enough. If you're talking the heavier version I'd imagine they would be amazing in this weather. I use Hot Hands gloves I think they're sold at Scheel's, haven't gotten cold yet but thats also because half the time my hands are in my pockets too.. ;p

I also have a pair of the thin UA gloves now for a couple of years. I also use a handwarmer muff with some hot hands in it. I don't like to wear heavy gloves or mittens bowhunting.

I use the cold weather gloves with the long cuff but don't see them anymore on cabela's site, they work great with a muff. I use a thumb release and have had no problems.

I use the UA liner gloves and i cant believe how warm my hands are without even using a glove over them. several others i know have had similar results. They dont look like they would do anything but, give them a try.

Good to know, I have been wanting to try them for a few use, might be a Xmas present.

Kratz

I bought the Under armour camo liner gloves and they work very well in cold weather if you have a pocket to keep your hands in or they work fantastic inside a Heater Body suit.... but what I would suggest you check out is the Under Armour Coldgear Derecho Convertible mitt. I also bought these and they are very nice, warm and great quality. Cabelas has them for $45... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom