Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

update (prayers)

stringleech

PMA Member
just wanted to update you all who are praying for me as i go through this issue with my stroke..Wow i just saw gladiators post for doubletre and i dont even really feel like posting mine...But we all pray for each other in here and i will add him to my list...alot has happened with mine since july 10. I had to wait another three weeks because the clot hadnt absorbed yet so i went back aug 4 for another scan.. they confirmed that it was this nasty little thing called AVM, google it, after another scan they have determined that it cant be operated on as it will cause more vision prob..so in Oct i have to have a treatment called Gamma Knife where they go in and zap it with radiation.. it is supposed to cause the bad vessels to shrink and just go away on there own. prob is it takes about two years or three so in the mean time i have to live with it.. there is a small chance that it can rupture again causing another stroke but Im a praying man and i believe that i will be fine with more prayers,,,good news im able to go back to work and ive been able to shoot for the last month so i will make it to Iowa again this fall, Again thanks for all the prayers and encouragement...

Prayers for you and your loved ones for a successful surgery and a full and quick recovery.

Glad things are going the right direction. Best of luck with the rest of your recovery and best of luck this fall!

Top Bottom