Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

update

NCHILLBILLY

Banned
Just thought i would let you guys know that the bucks are on the move saw 7 bucks this morning all them where young 1.5 to 3.5 but they where nosing does squareing up with each other had two new scrapes made over night watched them work 3 of them this morning want be long should be a great afternoon hopefully i can fill this early ml tag tonight thought i would share this with everone

Had a dink buck grunting and chasing a doe around a thicket last night, so it's on it's way.

Also watched a doe kicking the crap out of her button buck fawn and running him away any time he got near her...it was actually pretty entertaining :D

NWBuck

heard some light grunting and saw some nosing around this weekend. saw a button getting the crap kicked outta him too...

i saw 3 different button heads yesterday they where all by themselfs guess mom done kicked them out havent heard any grunting tried it on bucks this morning they where all over me but no grunting from them going to do a little light rattling this afternoon try to get one of the big boys on there feet

I am starting to see lone fawns as well, but that could be due to the fact mama took a ride in someones truck.

Top Bottom