Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

US Cellular Trail Cam - You asked for it - You Got it!

gunrunr

Life Member
I have been running cellular trail cams for about 4 years and selling several. Every year I sell more than the year before but a common theme I hear is "why doesnt someone make one that will work with USCellular?"

NOW THEY DO!

Spartan has released two models of cellular game cams that operate off the US Cellular network - and the best news is that you can tie them to your own USCELLULAR plan for only $5 a month. I just received my first shipment of these and got a couple of them activated for my own use and hope to have them out in the woods by tonight. They have a regular IR model and a BlackOut IR model - I have both in stock currently.

Call me or stop by and check them out for pricing info, I will not post my prices in this thread.

gc-uscb_2.jpg

Can't wait to hear about your results. Down in my area U.S. Cellular is the only way I can get any reception.

This looks good to me knowing what I've heard on Spartans and us cellular in rural Iowa. + the $5 plan. Geesh!
I run a lot of Verizon coverts and the reception is pretty good. $25 a month for each cam though (but if only do 4-5 months a year- no biggy) but I've done a million things to enhance battery life on new lithiums and best I've been able to do is 12 new lithiums lasting 3 weeks. So my solution will be to try some of above and also get solar panels for my coverts.

Top Bottom