Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vacation Fishes........

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Made it back home from our annual MN Trip without any real disasters.....
however, i did blow a tire on my boat trailor on the way up there. i was pretty dang certian i was not going to make it.....
the story of my life.....

me and Bonker oughta write a book....

0626081228_1_.jpg

but we made it up there with the spare and managed to catch some fish. i will post some pix of bass and stuff on here, but save the skiis for another post..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

First and foremost, i was able to bum the kid off on his great auntie for the evening so my wife, Kathryn and i could go out and tease some bucket mouths into eating some frogs..... we had an absolute blast as the bass were on the frog bite like no other!!!! we only photographed a few of them as we were pretty busy taking fish off the line.

my wife has taken Cadavers (sp) courses.... (disecting a human body.... yuk!!!) but for some reason she is scared of fish.... i dont get it, but thats her story and she is sticking to it! so it was work for her to hold fish for the camera, but i talked her into it for a few. one of which is her personal best, a 5.3 hawg!!! both fish on a frog!

KB_1_2_.jpg

KB_2_2_.jpg

KB_3_2_.jpg

I did get her out another nite to pitch the big sticks, which was fun, but no fish to show. she could make a great musky fisherman if she wanted!!!

i love catching these guys!!!!! and in between seeing the occasional musky these guys kept me busy! nothing big, but still fun to catch!

Snot Rockets!!!!!

Battle_Pike_1_2_.jpg

Battle_Pike_2_2_.jpg

Battle_Pike_3_2_.jpg

Battle_Pike_4_2_.jpg

Battle_Pike_5_2_.jpg

Middle_Pike_2_.jpg

Norway_Pike_2_.jpg

I especially like this shot, kinda neat angle!
UnHooking_Pike_2_.jpg

we got into the bass as well!
Good Friend and fishing partner Jeremy, joined me for a couple days and put a few fish in the boat as well! he also managed to catch one wet sock...... i asked him if he had weeds on his hook..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif he ate pretty good, ill tell you that much!
JK_Eye.jpg

me and my wifes bro-in-law....... yay
T_A_1_2_.jpg

THA4_1_2_.jpg

THA4_Middle_Bass_1_2_.jpg

THA4_Middle_Bass_2_2_.jpg

THA4_Middle_Bass_3_2_.jpg

THA4_Middle_Bass_4_2_.jpg

THA4_NB_1_2_.jpg

THA4_NB_3_2_.jpg

THA4_NB_4_2_.jpg

THA4_NB_5_2_.jpg

THA4_NB_7_2_.jpg

THA4_NB_2_.jpg

And here are some of the best pix of the trip if you ask me!

What a beautiful area up there...... i have a hard time leaving every time!

Sunset_1_2_.jpg

Sunset_2_2_.jpg

here are some neat photos, you dont too often see a nesting pair of loons with young, but we did and managed a few shots!

second coolest bird in the world..... (you can guess what #1 is /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif )

Loons_1_2_.jpg

Loons_2_2_.jpg

and a couple other random loons......

Loons_4_2_.jpg

Loons_3_2_.jpg

Thanks for reading! vacation was great, but could have been abotu 3 weeks longer!!!!! MN is argueably the second greatest state in the Nation!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you really got into some big bass!! Not sure which is more fun, sight fishing for spawning bass or catching them topwater. Both are tons of fun. Those frogs may cost 10 bucks a piece but they are definitly worth it when the times right. Thanks for the pics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice visor. </div></div>

You'd shut up if you knew what was good for you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice visor. </div></div>

You'd shut up if you knew what was good for you! </div></div>
Is Abu Jerry's Muslim half brother?

Oh yeah, nice fishies. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice visor. </div></div>

Between this post and the other vacation post he has like 4 different hats on. I was gonna ask if he took a seperate suitcase just for his hats. But I didn't want him to open his can of wuss ass.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Between this post and the other vacation post he has like 4 different hats on.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

How else are ya gonna write off a vacation as a business expense? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice visor. </div></div>

Is Abu Jerry's Muslim half brother?

Oh yeah, nice fishies. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

HA!
that's funny!
oh ya, nice fish there Tom!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Hey Jay Gregory, its time to get rid of the visor!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice visor. </div></div>

Hey Jay Gregory, its time to get rid of the visor!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

Aren't those only allowed on the LPGA?

Top Bottom