Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Version 1.0

katy

Ballagh
Here is version 1.0 of the camo pull cart. I can get everything on it that I need, and then some. I dont have it pictured loaded, but I can get my backpack on there easily too. I bought everything at Wal-Mart for $24.83. Pull Cart, Flat Black Spray Paint, Camo Duct Tape, and a couple extra bungees. Liv and I are going to take her out for her maiden voyage in the morning. Should work great this fall also, can easily get my Delta Deer Decoy on it. Here are some pics:

1146DSCN0502-med.JPG

1146DSCN0503-med.JPG

You might want to replace those wheels with something a little bit bigger (seriously). And while you're at it, maybe add those hubcaps that keep spinning when you stop at the stoplight (not so serious)
grin.gif
grin.gif

After this mornings little jaunt through the timber, version 1.0 does indeed need a lot bigger rubber tires. It got pretty tipsy quite a few times. Other than that it worked great. It does need some headlights and a motor though.... maybe version 1.1.
grin.gif

The tires definitely need to be bigger, especially after I had to load supertec on the back of that contraption and haul him up the last ridge to the truck
busted.gif
beerchug.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
especially after I had to load supertec on the back of that contraption and haul him up the last ridge to the truck

[/ QUOTE ]

haahahhahhahhahah i told you,dude!!!!

Maybe you need to do something with that big black rubber thing hanging off your bow, it must be catching on all sorts of things as you pull that contraption through the timber, but, it's probably fun in the blind.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you need to do something with that big black rubber thing hanging off your bow, it must be catching on all sorts of things as you pull that contraption through the timber, but, it's probably fun in the blind.

[/ QUOTE ]

doah.gif
doah.gif
doah.gif
bigshock.gif

Well... just LOOK at that thing... it's all flopped out there past the wheel. Fun in the blind be damned, too much work lugging that beast through the bush on the way to the stand.

LIV, sounds like you were the one playing hide and go seek with him this weekend, not me.

Geez......did I miss that one. Good one Muddy, ya beat me to it.
Liv.......I'd be willing to bet Muddy's he's seen his fair share of them.
grin.gif

Top Bottom