Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

VERY active scrape pics....

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
Just got a roll developed and got 20 pictures of bucks, mostly small ones and 2 nice ones....

Mark...

2388Towner14-med.jpg

2388Towner15-med.jpg

2388Towner16-med.jpg

2388Towner17-med.jpg

Re: A copule of pics over a scrape...

Awesome pics Mark....Looks like on the first pic, you can see a set of eyes and a deers body...almost looks like 2 bucks sparring....just use your imagination.

I agree Shredder... First thing I noticed (other than those chocolate colored antlers) was the set of eyes in the background and the white bellies that were even with the eyes!!! I really think it is 2 bucks sparring!!!!

This scrape is a tree in the middle of a grass field and the tree has 4 very active scrapes around it along with about 25 rubs on little trees all around it.....

Also notice the growth on the little buck right in front of his rear leg. I wonder if it is a scar or some sort of tumor???

Mark..

Those are great pics!

mike

Very nice indeed... Hope you can get one of those bigger boys this season.
smile.gif

Just got another roll developed tonight. Same scrape..... Look at the junk on the base of this pigs antlers!!!!

Mark....

2388Towner37-med.jpg

All from the same scrape in about 1 weeks time!!!! These pics are all of bucks marking the hanging branch....

Enjoy....

Mark....

2388Towner30-med.jpg

2388Towner31-med.jpg

2388Towner32-med.jpg

2388Towner33-med.jpg

2388Towner34-med.jpg

2388Towner35-med.jpg

More from the last roll.... Look at the little buck, it looks like he was trying to grow a drop tine....

Mark...

2388Towner36-med.jpg

2388Towner38-med.jpg

That's it, I gotta find a fresh scrape and get my trail camera back out
smile.gif
great looking pictures there and bucks
grin.gif

Nice pics,

I have three cams going up over scrapes this weekend. I hope I get some quaility pics like that.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow! If those pictures don't get you in the mood for bucks, I don't know what will. Very nice pics. I guess I am now going to be in the market for a trail camera. No doubt about it. Any ideas on a good one?

These pictures are all taken with a cheap Stealth Cam... It takes good pictures, however, it does have it's problems... First off, it goes through 8 AA batteries about every 3-4 weeks. Second, it takes a lot of phantom pictures. I have a lot of problems during the summertime with phantom pictures. It only likes to use Kodak film... I have tried Fuji film serveral times and it does not like to re-wind.

Now, don't get me wrong, I have 2 of the Stealth cams and use the hell out of them and am having good results now that I have learned their little quirks.... My next camera I will more than likely talk to Vman about one of his digital units...

Mark...

Man, it's good to see some Kansas bucks with their necks beginning to swell! Great pics!

Top Bottom