Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Very BAD day. Found my best 3 year old dead this morning

Good catch. I agree.....The one hanging and the one in the trail cam pics do not appear to be the same deer CurtisWalker.
They are the same deer.. The flash cancels out the extra tine in the pic with him coming towards the camera. I have more pics just didn't want to hijack the thread

If you look up the Monday Monster thread, there are more pics

Last edited:
They are the same deer.. The flash cancels out the extra tine in the pic with him coming towards the camera. I have more pics just didn't want to hijack the thread

If you look up the Monday Monster thread, there are more pics

Seem two points disappeared in the pic (the kicker off the left G2 and the point between the G3 & G4 on the left.

I didn't look super close at the pics but you can for sure see in CW's pic - the 1st trail camera buck is for sure the one that got shot. Can see that smaller g4 on his left on 1st trail cam pic.

I also think the deer in the first pic is the deer hanging. I don't think the deer in the first pic is the same deer that's in the second pic.

Sad deal. You can't control what others do. Keep true to your ethics and ideals and you will be rewarded. Best of luck to you!

Top Bottom