Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Veterans Day

blake

Life Member
The freedoms that every American rightfully enjoys are thanks to the hardships endured by our country’s veterans. Too often we forget the tremendous sacrifice that has been made – and continues to be made – by the men and women who serve in our armed forces. This Veterans Day we should all honor the ongoing memory of those men and women who have served our country in uniform.

<font color="blue">May you all have a safe and peaceful Veterans Day.</font>

eagleflyingwcross.gif
POWMIAFlag.gif

Well said Blake...I will be spending my Veterans day with my veteran father in the deer woods, it doesn't get any better than that. Tell a veteran thank you tomorrow!!

I want to thank all veterans who are in our military now, but also those who used to be in it. It is because of all you veterans that we can live free in the beautiful country of America. I am forever in debt to all of you. Thank you.

R.I.P. Grandpa
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

THANKS TO ALL THAT SERVE!! TO THE KID'S DAD THAT I COACHED IN SOCCER, WHO NEVER MADE IT TO A GAME BECAUSE OF ACTIVE DUTY! BRIAN THE SEAL STAY SAFE!!

Do me a favor and wish all the former Marines a happy belated birthday while your at it today. The USMC turned 220 yrs old yesterday. Give em a Semper Fi(always faithful), they will enjoy that.

[ QUOTE ]
The freedoms that every American rightfully enjoys are thanks to the hardships endured by our country’s veterans. Too often we forget the tremendous sacrifice that has been made – and continues to be made – by the men and women who serve in our armed forces. This Veterans Day we should all honor the ongoing memory of those men and women who have served our country in uniform.

Well said Blake, well said. I think that to often Veterans day is looked at as another goverment holiday. Thank-you to all those who serve or have served.

Top Bottom