Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Veterans Day

blake

Life Member
Veterans Day is a time for us to honor the brave men and women who have given so much in service to our country. Iowa’s veterans are our heroes, and we ask that all Iowans keep them in their thoughts today.

We also remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, including the 62 Iowans who have given their lives since September 11th, 2001. They are Iowa’s eternal patriots, and we will never forget their service on behalf of Iowa and the United States.

As we honor these brave Iowans, let us also honor those brave men and women who continue to serve, especially in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are an inspiration and embody Iowa’s commitment to service. All Iowans join with their families in praying for their safe return.

John F. Kennedy once said “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”

So, on this special day, take a moment to reflect upon the sacrifices of our veterans. But more importantly, recommit yourself to the same spirit of service these brave men and women exemplify.

Support your local veterans service organization and show your respect for the hard work of those in uniform.

We once again want to thank all Iowa veterans for your service to our state and our nation.

flgpow3.gif
wesupp.gif

Who owe all who have served and impossible debt of gratitude and I pray that none of us ever forgets......

just wandering,How many veterns do we have on this site? any Viet Nam Vets ? I,ll start Hotel Co. 2bn. 7th. marines .Viet Nam 1966-68

I served in no war, but i am a vetern and darn proud of it. Ilove my country ,my family and my privilage to hunt. Living the dream.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbltree</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who owe all who have served and impossible debt of gratitude and I pray that none of us ever forgets...... </div></div>
Thanks for everything that you have done for us!

Top Bottom