Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

VETS "This day is for you"

BOWDUDE

Just wanted to thank all the men and women who are currently serving or have served before.

I remember being away from the ones I loved for months at a time, please remember " YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN " and are in our prayers!!!:way:

Would love to here from those who served, are serving, and when, I will start.

BOWDUDE

USN 88 thru 92
USS Shasta AE-33
Operation Dessert Shield & Storm

Thanks to everyone that have served or that are still serving and fighting to keep this nation great. People like my grandfather that stormed the beaches of Normandy helped keep this nation safe. Its because of people like him and everyone in the military that we are able to dink around on a website about deer. Thank you all!!!

last nite was out for dinner with friends, and a stranger paid for my meal, iwas wearing a USMC veit vet had . very cool had never happened before.

Stll serving 28 years and now in Afghanistan, missing the rut and wishing I was in a tree
my hats off to you ...could not be here doing this with out guys like you..get back safe and have many more nites in a tree when you do. God bless you and America

Retired this year, 21 years in the Air Force. At 40 years old I am finally sporting my first goatie! Shot a nice 8 pointer with the Z7 last weekend. Best part was having my daughter sitting with me in the stand and watch her old man grunt him in and put em down! Have a great weekend!

Top Bottom