Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Video Cameras

SwIa1987

I am guessing some of you guys are self filming your hunts. What are your guys' setups like as far as cameras...I am looking to get a cheaper priced camera as a step up from using my gopro and phone attached to my bow. I was looking at the handycams which are pretty cheap but my wife doesn't think I should go too crazy (She doesn't understand the obsession). The more I record with my phone and go pro the more fun this filming is becoming.

Canon 5D Mark III, Tamron 150-600mm Lens and a Panasonic AF100 with Lumix Lens. Getting a Canon AX25 soon too.

I have a Canon HF10, and its nothing fancy, but takes great video. I don't get the zoom capabilities, low light performance, etc that maybe some of the higher end ones get, but it has always served me well and its small enough that it fits in my waist pack.

I have always been partial to Canon camcorders and digital cameras..just always had great luck with all of them.

I use a Sony FX7 with a Rode shotgun mic, a varizoom camera controller, Muddy camera arm. I am very happy with my setup.

Top Bottom