Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Video Of Iowa Velvet Booner At 30/40 yards

Those beams have to be at least 27 inches! Good luck with him! I'm guessing he will gross mid 170

I'd call that deer 168 all day long. I hope you prove me wrong this fall.

168 inch deer is still a big deer though. Somewhere along TV land, people.started thinking 160about inch deer wasn't big when in reality 85% of the 160house inch deer killed are 130's. Kill that giant and be proud of it!

He may hit the low to mid 70s with those few extras. They tend to help things add up quick. Hes got a real nice frame. Good luck with him this fall!!

Wishing you the best WTH, He is a beauty! I agree, with the other's he is closer to the higher 160- lower 170 class-
God bless Iowa!!
I got a kick out of your post " do not hate me as a NR hunter,
-

Some day, I so hope to use my Iowa pref's. points ,and when I do- I personally will enjoy every moment of eating tag soup if I do not get a shot op, at a 160 or 170 class buck,

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes and for the score guesses! Regardless of what he scores in the end - he's definitely big! Hope I can give you a final score this fall!

He actually looks like a fairly young deer too, wouldn't put him past 4 and maybe even just a huge 3 year old freak deer.

Top Bottom