Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Viewing Trail Cam Cards with Blackberry

If you use a digital camera this will bring up a new folder when opened on a computer. If the card gets put back in the trail can it can cause the trail can to quit working. The new folder must be deleted. I was also told by moultrie that the MICROS adapter cards can cause it to go bad as well. I have only used moultries and don't know what the other cameras will do.

My wife just got me the cudde veiwer for fathers day it is great you put one sd card in the bottom and take one extra with you when you get to the camera you put the extra one in the camera and the sd from the camera in the cudde veiwer turn the trail cam back on and walk away. while you are going to the next camera you can download the pics to the sd in the bottom of the cudde veiwer then delete them from the other card and do the same thing at the next camera. you can also veiw the pics on it to.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I've been looking for a card adapter for my I phone. Does any one use this or know a good one to get?

Top Bottom