Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

vman

I don't know if I would trust Jason on the camera. I understand he has a hard time field judging bucks, likes to shoot bucks with only half a rack, and is a horrible muzzleloader shot.

PS...See you at Dan's Superbowl Party Jabroni...er...Jason
smile.gif

Gosh, I hate to undercut Swanny, but I want to put in a good word for Vman's trail cameras. I helped him make one for me . . .okay, that's not quite true - I watched him make mine. Anway, he does an excellent job, and really knows his stuff with these cameras. I have gotten some great photos from my camera, and couldn't be happier with it. Now, concering his field judging and shooting deer . . . I'll stay out of that one.

I know . . . he warned me about you! Just kiddin - I just wanted to let Joebell know that he would do alright by going with a Vman camera.

Sure Swanny you find out im going away for the weekend and you start speading rumors about me. BTW remember it was 3/4. And you better bring your credit card to the party cause im feeling lucky.

I almost forgot.....how's Roberto doing?!

I've been watching the World Series of poker on the tube. I'll have all the angles covered, baby. I'm guessing that I'll win enough from you guys to get that new Perazzi
smile.gif

Top Bottom