Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vtec Vs Switchback???

I would definatly recommend shooting both and see which one feels more comfortable for you.

Congrats you will be purchasing a Hoyt shortly
grin.gif

grin.gif
....I'm afraid I would take the hoyt as well but really, shoot them both and see what feels best for your shooting style.

well, i would expand your search. add more bows than just the 2 most over-hyped models on the market

grin.gif

shoot as many as you can, buy the one that you like best. the one that fits you best is the best bow for you. with today's bows, any one will get the job done

Throw a Bowtech into the mix as well.....I am sold on the ALlegiance by Bowtech...thanks to Gunrunr

If you haven't noticed, almost all bow makers are begining to mimic the features of the Mathews brand. Browning, PSE, BowTech are all going to parallel limb design,harmonic damping, and string suppressors. Why buy a cheap imitation when you can have the original?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Buy a Mathews and you'll never SWITCHBACK!
grin.gif

I'm gonna puke!, I have a VTEC and really love it. Shoot them all, and see what you like best. May the force be with you.

This is biased because I haven't shot a Vtec, but I have a switchback and am 100% happy with it. The only thing I would change is the price.

Like it was said before shoot them and find what fits you best. I did and the v-tec took the cake for me. Now I'm shooting better then ever.

Sorry Todd......you really ought to shoot that bow though, pretty smooth and quiet. If I took you advise tho...you may not see me here at any other time of the day after 5 pm.
grin.gif

Hey guys i went down to Central Iowa Archery today and shot both the Switchback and the Vtec. I really liked the Vtec over the Switchback. The Switchback seemed heavier than the Vtec. I'll probably end up going with the Vtec it seems like a really great bow!

Top Bottom