Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Waiting for the flood gates to open

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
while we are waiting on the next big kill or great story, i thought of a great discussion topic.

take this quote, recogonize its origin and think with me.....

We need you.....
Hell, I need you....
I'm a mess without ya.
I miss you so damn much.
I miss being with you.
I miss being near you!
I miss your laugh!
I miss (sniff) I miss your scent. I miss your musk.
When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

~Champ Kind

For those of us who are married and a "bach-pad" is no longer in the works, and to those of you who are still living the "single life" with some of your boys, What movies should come standard in every MAN-SHACK?????

hunting or traditional classics....

I gotta say a place like that is not complete without "Animal House" and of course "AnchorMan"
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Anything

Clint Eastwood

John Wayne

Chuck Norris

Will Ferrell

Also

Ace Ventura

Dumb and Dumber

Tommy Boy/Black Sheep

Gladiator

Any good Westerns...

Oh I could think of more I am sure, but that is all I got for now..

Dont forget OLD YELLER and WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Tommy boy

the jerk

Fletch

Caddyshack may be the best movie ever made... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Good grief, nobody has said Christmas vacation yet.

super troopers
Joe Dirt
Beerfest
Austin Powers

There's more, but I'm tired of thinking.

Johnny Cash and David Alan Coe live. GOOD OLD BOYS!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe Dirt
</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif "He puts the lotion on!"

Dazed and Confused should be on this list also....perfect movie while laying on the couch nursing a hang over and talking about all the stupid stuff you did the night before with your buddies....damn I miss those days. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Remember, don't put your Chuck moives by any others. He'll throw them off the shelf /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Old School, Blazing Saddles, Super Troopers, Rambo, Rocky, Shaving Ryan's Privates, In Diana Jones and the Temple of Poon, the list goes on and on.....

Van Wilder, Fletch Lives, Sasquatch Gang (if you like mullets, you'll love this movie), Waiting, Falling Down.....

Beta House...if you like lots of topless scenes, Superbad...one of my new favs, and I'll agree with most Will Ferrell stuff and definitely the Rambo series

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, Superbad...one of my new favs, </div></div>

Um yes. Dang that movie is funny. "Funny thing about my back Jules, is it's located on........." /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom