Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Walk of Shame

kmehlin

Well I did it. Broke up with my girlfriend after two years. Sad thing was taking my stands and camera off her dads land. 300 acres of creek bottoms. This guy was at my camera about 20 minutes before I got there on Monday morning (my time is all messed up on my Moultree). Guess he just wanted to rub it in my face of a good thing gone. Lucky for him he will get a free pass the rest of his life...

MDGC0139.JPG

Whats this girls name??? Just kidding, nice buck! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nock,

So what's your position on wealthy shed-hunting socialites who live just on the other side of the river?

'Smart Doe'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smart doe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nock,

So what's your position on wealthy shed-hunting socialites who live just on the other side of the river?

'Smart Doe' </div></div>

atthemovies.gif

you'll find another woman when you're ready!

I've always had a rule that I will date ANY woman whose DAD has MORE ACRES than she weighs in pounds. So, Dad owns 375 acres of great Iowa hunting... Well, she can come in at a love-able 374 lbs and I am head over heels!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

[Anything that happens with a woman that size will involve a lot more than head over heels... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smart doe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nock,

'Smart Doe' </div></div>

SD-

Please post pics of sheds and W-2. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

She aint a lady unless shes 280??? No, that doesn't sound right... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've always had a rule that I will date ANY woman whose DAD has MORE ACRES than she weighs in pounds. </div></div>

That's a classic - /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Lucky it was just your girlfriend.....or she would be getting half of you stands. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thats just life, one day your happy as ever the next day your looking for a place to hide the body. Don't hang your head to low there's always going to be another place to hunt. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Just sleep with her best friend and you will feel alot better....
not_ripe.gif

J/K
lol.gif

Seriously,

It seems like a big deal now, but farther down the road you will realize that it wasn't a big deal at all.

Eveything happens for a reason, so hopefully this was for a good reason..

Keep your chin up..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Just sleep with her best friend and you will feel alot better....</div></div>

I allways found the sister worked better. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shovelbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Just sleep with her best friend and you will feel alot better....</div></div>

I allways found the sister worked better. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif </div></div>

HE HE Classics there. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom