Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

wanted- 12 g slug shotgun- buy or trade

BDAHMS

Be here Now
I am looking for a reliable fairly new 12 g shotgun for deer- I have always used my Mossberg 500A- but her lifespan is quickly dwindling. would like a black or camo shotgun- OPEN - no scope on it. and would prefer rifled barrel.

pm me if you are wanting to sell it or maybe trade......if its the right gun- would be willing to trade my brand new savage .17HMR with thumbhole still in the box and not even put together yet

I am looking for a reliable fairly new 12 g shotgun for deer- I have always used my Mossberg 500A- but her lifespan is quickly dwindling. would like a black or camo shotgun- OPEN - no scope on it. and would prefer rifled barrel.

pm me if you are wanting to sell it or maybe trade......if its the right gun- would be willing to trade my brand new savage .17HMR with thumbhole still in the box and not even put together yet

I like the Savage 20 GA with scope, look into it, shoots like a rifle.

I own four 870 12 guages but I shoot deer with a 20 guage. In my opinion they are more accurate and easier handling and have more than enough thump.
Don't get caught up in the lightweight fast slugs. I've dumped 31 with a combo of remington buckhammers, lighfields, and remington copper solids all in the last 4 years. From point blank to 121 yards.
I've never felt under gunned with a 20 guage.
If your looking for a combo turkey/ deer gun then I would stick with the 12 guage

Did the sale of the .17HMR fall through? You could by a nice slug gun for what I offered on the .17

Top Bottom