Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wanted....

Bighole

I'm looking for a good used 20 ga. youth model pump shotgun. Does anyone have one their looking to get rid of? Thanks.

should have been at the gunshow at the statefair grounds last weekend. there were quite a few
good luck

A day late and a dollar short.....
ooo.gif

You may want to consider a regular 20 guage. I bought a youth model and since it is lighter and shorter it kicks like a mule. No complaints from my son when shooting at a deer but he doesn't like to shoot alot of target practice with it. For what it's worth.
Maggs

[ QUOTE ]
You may want to consider a regular 20 guage. I bought a youth model and since it is lighter and shorter it kicks like a mule. No complaints from my son when shooting at a deer but he doesn't like to shoot alot of target practice with it. For what it's worth.
Maggs

[/ QUOTE ]

Here too. I bought one for my wife last year, for her small stature. I think it kick hard. And she also don't like target shooting. put some deer in front of her though and that all changes.

Top Bottom