Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WANTED:

Pupster

I need a good used blind......double bull preferably. My son is 8 and hoping to bag his first Turkey this spring.

PM me if you've got anything.

Pupster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think there is one in the clasifieds. </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Here you go Ryan, just to get it out of the way.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

3blinds1bw4.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uh-o, here comes the pics. </div></div>

Nice, kinda thought the same thing

I don't know guys, I think this is the best one, and its for sale /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I am going to upgrade to an ameristep /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

DSCN0750.JPG

I looked at this blind, Primos Ground Max at Cabelas last weekend.
They had it set up between a DB and a Dark Horse. Fabric wasn't quite as heavy as on a DB, zippers and veclro around the windows, rods seemed pretty good. First impression was a great blind for the price. Almost thought about buying one for myself.
And you really have to like the camo pattern! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I bought this blind last weekend, had an additional 10 bucks off so it cost me a whoppin 119 bucks. Similar hub design as the Double Bull and from what I hear Primos bought double bull a few months before this blind was released and tried to do alot of the same stuff with the blind. I do like the small window in the DB better but I think this blind will get the job done, I asked the guy if they had any returned because of hubs breaking and such and he said he hadn't heard of anything, we will see I guess, but I found the camo pattern, hub design and window pattern hard to beat for the price.

Kratz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here you go Ryan, just to get it out of the way.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

3blinds1bw4.jpg
</div></div>

LMAO!! Ok you thirty-somethings, what show had the game where "Two of these blinds belong together, two of these blinds are kinda the same, but one of these blinds just doesn't belong here, now its time to play our game, its time to play our game." /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Try getting that damn jingle out of your head. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

OK guys here's the deal, I'm taking my 8 year old boy to try and get him his first turkey. I have never blind hunted in my life, and with all of the choices I really don't know which one to go with. What I really want is a blind that is easy to put up AND take down and not a bear cat to carry. He may need to rest his gun on the "window sill" if you will, to help with the weight of the 20ga.

I'll take any input provided!

Thanks guys.

pretty much gonna get that out of any blind.

skully, it was either sesame street, or the electric company. i'll say sesame street. and thanks, A-hole....that damn song is stuck in my head now

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty much gonna get that out of any blind.

skully, it was either sesame street, or the electric company. i'll say sesame street. and thanks, A-hole....that damn song is stuck in my head now </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom