Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Warmest boots?

mickey boots w/valve, there's black ones and white ones. I only have black but the white are warmer

I love my lacrosse alphabury 1500s.......if my feet don't sweat I can stay out in any weather conditions,,,,,,i aldo use them for ice fishing,

The black mickey boots with valve or regular boots and artic shield boot covers. It could be 40 degrees out or it could be 10 below. You just never know but I would expect it won't be that cold.

To me it depends on whether you're stand hunting or making drives and doing some walking. When the temps get below about 20 degrees and I'm in a stand I'll wear my pac boots. Big and heavy, but toasty warm. If I'm doing a little walking, I'll wear the Muck's.

NWBuck

I love my lacrosse alphabury 1500s.......if my feet don't sweat I can stay out in any weather conditions,,,,,,i aldo use them for ice fishing,

Do any other memebers also wear these on stand during late season?

I am looking to buy a new pair also and have heard good things about them in cold conditions.

Is 1500 enough for the extreme cold (late muzzleloader)?

I love my Muck woody max :way::way:. Best boot I have ever owned. Thanks DOR for the recomendation.

Where do you get these at Wapsiguy?

I bought mine at Freds in West Liberty. Best price I found on them plus its a local bussiness.

I wouldnt use them if I was gonna be stomping around for shotgun season but they are great for getting to and sitting in the stand.

My only complaint so far is the uppers tear easy and collect burrs. Mine are the Woody elite.

These 1500s are great for late season, I had a pair last me five yrs for bow hunting and ice fishn....ice is very hard on boots.....u really cant beat em and with a price tag of 120$ to 140$ depending what time of yr......oh and surprisingly comfortable,,,,i hear from guys from the service that those mickey mouse boots are warm but if you plan on walkin a lot get something else I hear they are very uncomfortable

Top Bottom