Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WasIRight?

SE Minnesota is bone dry. As of last Thursday we were almost 6" below normal precip since July 1st. The forecast on Friday called for 6 straight days of rain. We have received a whopping 0.04". I would pay big money for a nice rain. 4 years in a row of this crap

Got 4 inches last night in one shot... rather have had it over a day or two period though... thats NE Iowa

Screenshot_2014-08-20-08-20-59-1.png

Last edited:
I'm back.

Well is anyone still dry in Iowa? You might be asking."Hey Where did the dry pattern go?" Well the old Ring a Fire thing was supposed to set up in Minn,but most of the past two wks it has vacilated back and forth across IA and MO. Biggest amounts have still fallen west and Sw Iowa down to Kirksville MO.Around my neck,,east of Ottumwa,just about average for the month and year.Not too much or to little. Perfect actually. Best food plots l've had in years!

Rain needs to STOP here. 10 inches in last two weeks. Several soybean fields were wiped out from flooding south of winterset.

Wish I could control the sky. Iowa will get some drying this week. Especially nice low humidity next weekend! You guys west,feel sorry for ya. Ya got it again last note. Squall line died down east of Ottumwa and south towards Burlington. My area only another half inch but my clay did not need even that. Gusty winds though near 50 mph couple times.

Top Bottom