Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

watching him grow

jmm46

Here is a buck that hasn't been very camera shy this summer...thank god for scouting camera's!!
June pictures
bigbuck.jpg
[/img]
11pt2.jpg
[/img]

july pictures
11ptjunk.jpg
[/img]
11ptjuly2.jpg
[/img]
11ptjulycloseup.jpg
[/img]

He showed up again,
PIC_0013.jpg
[/img]

(Jaw-On-floor Graemlin)

nice lookin buck!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(Jaw-On-floor Graemlin)

nice lookin buck!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Great mass clear out to the ends and LOVE the lobster claws! Great buck! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Wowsers! 3 more years and you've got a SHOOTER! J/K, hope you get him and post pics! Impressive.

Gooo! Nice buck man! He's gonna be a dandy in hard antler. Hope he keeps posing for the camera until you let the air out of him!

arrow.gif

I believe that buck would get the heart racing just a little if he came under my stand. Good luck with him this fall. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

We appreciate you sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

arrow.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I hope you tag him before he breaks off the extra point at the base of his G3.

kinda interesting that he only shows up one time basically every 15 days and then disappears till the next 15 days...

Top Bottom