Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Waukon1's 2002 deer

Waukon1

2002 deer
deer%20pict.jpg

Beauty! Congatulations.

How in the @#* did you find a taxidermist that would do quality work in that short of time?

NWBuck

Wow....nice buck! Now if I could only get one like that to wander past my stand next year.........

A great deer....congratulations!!! I hope we can score that for you at the deer classic this year.
Bruce Wohlers
smile.gif

It was over a 22" spread. But it has shrunk to under 22". As far as the taxadermist getting it done early, he did me a big favor b/c I might take it to the classic.

Beauty, what's the story behind it? Any guess as to what it will score?

wow,
shocked.gif

did you know he was around?
had you been hunting for him?

I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT RACK LYING AROUND MY TAXIDERMISTS TABLE------RIGHT BESIDE A FEW SMALLER SPECIMANS. TRUELY A GREAT-----FAYETTE(YEA FAYETTE ) COUNTY BUCK--SURE WISH SOME LIKE THAT WOULD BE NEARER THE RIVER
cool.gif
cool.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
beerchug.gif
KUDOS M 350 OUT

I hope you get to the Classic with your buck. I'd like to take a look at that Beast in person. Congratulations!

Great deer!!! Hope to see you at Classic in Des Moines.!!!! (No, I still don't have my deer back yet!!!!!!!)

stingray

It scored 184 gross non typ. 175 gross typ. and 159 net typ. I will have it at the classic. I any of you want any other details I will be happy to talk your ear off about it at the classic. I'll be the guy with the big smile and the camo hat.

Top Bottom