Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Waylon and Willie

BrewCrew

Got a couple pretty good bucks in a bachelor group awhile back. I was most impressed about the quality of the photos this bushnell trophy cam took during the day. It was too bad the eight point had his head down in the pics though. The monsters are next to come!!!!

Would anybody let the muzzleloader smoke on either of these guys?? If so which one would you shoot if they were standing together?

IM000243.jpg

IM000246.jpg

IM000155.jpg

IM000111.jpg

Passing them is probably the right thing to do, but it'd be tough. I'm afraid either one would be in trouble in front of me...especially the 8. Good luck :way:

the problem is brewcrew, they both have 2 complete antlers unlike those one antlered bucks you shoot with your muzzleloader.

That top pic is saweeeet! I'm more of a color fan so I usually shy away from infrared cams, but the daytime photos look awesome on that trophy cam. As for what i'd shoot, not sure. It's all situational.....If I felt confident and had been seeing bigger whitetails then I would probably pass, but if I have a muzzy season like last year i'm going to take down whichever one gives me a shot first.

Those are two dandies man! Its up to you but they'd be awfully tempting to me! That bushnell takes some great pictures.

the problem is brewcrew, they both have 2 complete antlers unlike those one antlered bucks you shoot with your muzzleloader.

HAHAHAHA!

I'd have to see them without velvet before I could decide which one I'd kill, but, I shot a deer of their caliber last year and plan on holding out for something a lil bigger. If I were to stick to my plan (we'll see how long that lasts) I'd probably let them walk regardless of season. Not to say that big 8 wouldn't look good on the wall though!

Top Bottom