Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wayne has a B-day

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #FF0000">Happy</span> <span style="color: #3333FF">Birthday</span> <span style="color: #006600">Bowman</span>! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

Thanks guys! The big 35! I knew that your gears start slipping when you get old but I didn't think it started this early. A couple of weeks ago I took off both shoes, grabbed the shoes in one hand and started into the house when I realized that I hadn't given my lab a treat. I grabbed two treats in my other hand (the dog had been such a good dog) and headed over to him. Knowing the routine he sat waiting for his treat as I threw both shoes, both hitting him in the head, as I stood there still holding the treats. True story!

At this rate my wife will be wiping drool from my chin by 45!

Thanks again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The big 35! </div></div>

Sheesh...just a youngin'! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Happy Birthday...enjoy!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> True story! </div></div>

LOL got a good chuckle out of that one!

Happy Birthday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> True story! </div></div>

LOL got a good chuckle out of that one!

Happy Birthday. </div></div>

Ha, ha, me to! Have a great day Wayne! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch out for those old ladies with oxygen tanks. Happy birthday Wayne! </div></div>

Hey, that lady was tough! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I threw both shoes, both hitting him in the head, </div></div>

Good thing you aren't an Iraqi...that'd be a major insult to your dog /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Funny story!

Have a great birthday /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom