Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

We call him cupcake

Waddell Wannabe

Quick Trigger
Ain't he cute!?! He's my baby!
Here's one series of his "glamour shots"

SUNP0072.JPG

SUNP0115.JPG

SUNP0113.JPG

SUNP0112.JPG

I think he's bout done growin'. You guys think he'll go over 155? Remember, he's just an 8. He's long tho.

I bet he goes in the 150's as an 8. Has long main beams and long 2's and 3's, I bet he will make it. SHOOT HIM!1

Now that is an 8! I think your 155 is bout dead on for him. Low to mid 150s was my guess. Nice to see an accurate estimate from someone posting pictures. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Let him have it.

I don't know if it's 155, but that is a great deer. There's only one way to find out for sure! Let us know when it happens.

hoofline.gif

I don’t care what he would score, he looks like a dandy to me. It would be interesting to measure the length of those main beams. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShedHuntinFool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes, I can see him in my hands already! </div></div>

Yeah, I already told you I'd call you after I shot him. ... Wait, are you talking about the deer or your boyfriend??? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom