Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Weapon of choice...

nannyslayer

Since its slow around here, just thought I would see what your weapon of choice would be on deer hunting. DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A BOW IS BETTER THAN GUN, OR VISE VERSA POST.

Personally, I love bowhunting, but my favorite way to hunt deer is muzzleloader. I like to spot and stalk, or just sit in the stand and reach out and shoot one at a distance. I know alot of shotgun hunters that in the last few years have switched to muzzleloader hunting for the fact of accuracy and the amount of time muzzleloader hunters are given.

So the question is, if you had to pick one way to hunt whitetails, what would be your weapon of choice?

Definitely a bow for me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Currently shooting a Vectrix. Picked up a good deal on a Katera, but I'll shoot it for a while before I decide what to take this fall.

Bow for me, no questions!
the kind of bow really doesnt matter to me as much as it used to..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

My favorite gun is Betty Lou, yeah she is the one. A combination AK-57, uzzi, radar, lazar, triple barrel, double scoped, heat seaking shotgun. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bow 100%!!!!

I would say Muzzleloader second, but I am still waiting to draw my muzzleloader tag here in ND. Hopefully the sixth year of applying is the magic one. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nothing beats the sound a arrow make`s slammin through the rib cage!</div></div>

EXACTLY!

2nd would be Muzzleloader.

Here... Bow....., I do miss the sling'n of slugs on an opening morning slug drive tho!!!... Outta state, you cant beat the crisp crack of a .270 tho!

Achery.

If I cant do it with my bow, I seriously have to consider doing it. Birds, small game, big game, target... ECT...

Dean

Although I spend much more time bow hunting, that is my #2. #1 is the muzzleloader...I KNOW that almost any deer I see can be had if I want to.

Top Bottom