Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Weekend Strategy

lutyman

What is your plan for the weekend?

Temps have cooled, windy today but lighter tomorrow, maybe some rain on Sunday and coming down off the full moon...

Sit AM, mid-day, PM?

I was thinking about doing the AM/PM thing, but if you put any stock in the lunar charts, they are predicting prime mid-day movement.

What are your thoughts?

Full moon mid-October hunts have been very good to me. I'll sit until 1130am and get back out at 2. Even if I don't see much, I've been waiting all year to be out in the perfect weather so it's win/win

My strategy, get done combining 400 acres of corn by November so I can get out there during the rut and fill my landowners tag. I never have had luck mid-october

Full moon mid-October hunts have been very good to me. I'll sit until 1130am and get back out at 2. Even if I don't see much, I've been waiting all year to be out in the perfect weather so it's win/win

Early muzzleloader, I am thinking the same. I may leave the stand sooner if I see the does have already moved thru to bed down.
Bowdude

Top Bottom