Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Well they aren't Iowa deer, but...

quackmaster

I know I'm down here in little ole Arkansas, but we do have a few deer around here that are worth a look. Ya'll probably let these walk up there in corn country.

992Pictures_276-med.jpg

992Pictures_292-med.jpg

992Pictures_295-med.jpg

992Pictures_308-med.jpg

992Pictures_286-med.jpg

I don't know but them all look like some shooter bucks to me. I believe I would be sending an arrow at any one of them. Good luck with them. Thanks for sharing.

Great bucks anywhere. Iowa has great deer based on age structure (sure genetics and nutrition come into play)

I like seeing great deer show up in other areas outside of Iowa...shows that people are getting more in tune to QDM nationwide.

Post all the pics you want of bucks like that, we all enjoy them here, regardless of where they come from.

I am guessing you were being facetious, because those are great deer! Good luck harvesting one of them. Thanks for sharing!

No i wasn't being fecisious. I was just comparing them to some of the pictures that I see some of you guys post. I think the biggest on there might be a 150" deer or so, which is a good deer around here. Sure our state occassionally has 160's , 170's killed, but not to the extent that you guys do.

This camera is actually on the border of some public ground. The deer are actually coming back out of a private soybean field that we hunt, headed back to the public woods. These woods are pretty landlocked by us, but compromise a small piece of 33,000 acres of Bayou Meto timber (Bayou Meto is mostly known for Arkansas duck hunting). I'd be suprised if I ever see these deer again. They are tough to hunt. We can only bowhunt the public woods, there is a 3 day gun season for this public area, didn't get drawn though. I am not worried about the public gun hunters though. They can't get here without walking miles and miles. I've seen three people back there in 6 years.

Oh yeah, the camera was 12 hours off. We took care of that.

Anybody ever want to talk arkansas duck hunting, just shoot me something.

Thanks for sharing the "Southern Giants!"

Seriously, those are some great bucks anywhere you want to hunt.

Iowa has been getting a bad rap for producing big bucks...they just aren't here???

It has to be some big economic promotional thing or something?
evil.gif

Top Bottom