Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Well..

Kent,
Remember some of us have to drive 2 hours to check them.

Bet your closest camera you can see from your window. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Tony, I know, I know.....

And no, there is a couple on trees about 3/4 mile from my window. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: risto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Nanny/JNR
Where are you guys buying your cards??

</div></div>

I think my 2 gig SD's were $24/ea @ Best Buy. The 1 gig SD was $20, so I said what the heck and splurged.

Thanks for the info. guys,
I need to start buying some here real shortly so
I can leave them out for an extended period.

Looks like they found that clover plot Kent. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Great pics!

i put 2 gig cards in my 4 wild views, had 650 pic on one cam in two weeks ,and 450 on another, i changed my resolution & speed on them, my other two had about 100 pics on them but . faceing the sun to much, and several never turned out. its time guys, get the mineral, salt blocks going, cams near them, and your photo gallery will explode!i put out 6 blocks around two monthes ago , and they are gone, replenishing them this weekend. start sending the pics!if your hunting ground is far away, or you cant check the cards as often, go 2 gig, i pull them and replace them when im out,burn a cd, erase them , and change them next time out, watch sales at walgreens, they usally have 1-2 gig sales quite often.
happiness is alarge rack!

I use 512's with double pic mode and 1 minute delay and I can go about 10 days max. I am trying a longer delay right now and lithum batteries. $$$

Top Bottom