Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Welter Seed Co.

Justhunt87

PMA Member
I ordered around 500lbs of seed from Welter Seed Co. today and all i can say is AWESOME SERVICE! I highly recommend them for all your seed needs! Great people!

I made a trip up there last Saturday (about 2 hours) and picked up some seed. I second the great service and price. They have a great selection too.

I tried to order from them about 3 weeks ago, they were very polite but gave me a little bit of a hard time about shipping costs with how they pay half on certain items. I'm located in Pa. and can understand that so I ordered from several different sources instead.

Online from Ernst seed and from a few local sources.It probably ended up being cheapier getting it that way, I was surprised how many places will sell stuff cheap at the end of the season. Still can't get my winter wheat yet. So it will be one more trip in a few weeks.

Just got off the phone for the third time this morning with Welter's. Had trouble delivering some clover to my because I live in an apartment. Was partially my fault for loosing the package and our apartment complex doesn't have very good managers but Welter's said no problem and without question sent out the order again! Gotta love good business!

I ordered 125lbs yesterday and they said it should be here today. For what they are charging me for shipping, I couldn't drive there for that price. Great service.

Top Bottom