Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Went to see Crackers and got ....

Rackaddict

Life Member
582Crackerized-med.JPG

My ROSS with my new Flo. Green string & cables. I won't lose my bow now.

582CA_String_Cable_Large_-med.JPG

What a wealth of knowledge that man has. It's definatley worth the money and the road trip just to see him work.
waytogo.gif

Just for your information, that little critter in his logo ain't a mouse. It's a Chinchilla and Mrs. Crackers will set you straight on it if you make the mistake of calling it a mouse. Trust me, I made the mistake.
doah.gif

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that my bow shoots better than ever.
grin.gif

Congrats Rackaddict on Crackerized set-up. You just gotta love a bow sprinkled with crackers own Chinchilla dust.
grin.gif

Nebraskawhitetail, Yes the stickers are fairly new.

As a testament to Mike's tuning ability, My fixed blade broadheads fly EXACTLY like my field points. I've always heard that a well tuned bow should do just that and I've been close in the past but never been able to go without some minor tweeking to the sight for broadheads. It's a real confidence booster to know your equiptment is perfectly tuned.
waytogo.gif

I see this cracker guy all over and I know nothing of him.
Where's he at, whats the cost, and what all does he do?

TallTines go to archerytalk.com and do a search of Crackers. That will explain most of it.

Rack I know what you mean. I went out and shot my G-5 Striker heads the other night at 30 yards and the second shot I cut one of my Blazer vanes off with the broadhead. I didn't have to adjust a thing.

It's all about High Performance Archery .
peace.gif

As far as the price goes you need to get an estimate from Mike. Mine was less than a Winners Choice set and that included all the ultra fine tuning. He spent 2 hours tuning each of our bows.

Carter's Archery

Top Bottom