Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WesternField Shotguns?

flugge

Hey, I was just curious if anyone knew much about these shotguns. My dad has one, and I took it apart to clean it last night, and everything in the receiver just fell out. So I really dont know how everything goes back in there..if anyone has an idea..please help..thanks a ton
Flugge

All I can really tell you is that most of the old Westernfield guns were made by Mossberg and it should be similar to the Mossberg 500 pump. You can probably find instructions or a breakdown on the net. You might try shotgunworld.com in the Mossberg section.

Western Field guns were manufactured for sale by Montgomery Wards department stores.

If you can post some pics of the disassembled pieces I may be able to help you figure out how to put it back together (disassembling and resassembling gun mechanisms is something I get a kick out of). Is is a pump or a semi-auto?

Thanks everyone for replying. I ended up getting it back together tonite after a few tries...at least I know for next time now..

Top Bottom