Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WHA Hunt Espn Poll...

I just voted and was dismayed but not supried by the tally. Over 3K votes and the yeses are winning. The problem is inherent in this type of poll. They ask a question without giving any back ground and well intentioned hunters will vote yes. Here is why, without the benefit of knowing the issue an avid hunter can look at the question and vote yes becuse they are voting against antihunting, not necessaryily for what ever the poll is promoting.

Anytime you ask a question like they put it the knee jerk reaction is gonna be yes. I think it is uninformed prohunting folks voting to block stoppage of hunting of any kind.

FWIW.

The 'Bonker

Extremely valid point Fish, but honestly how hard is it to vote multiple times if your computer literate or somehow have hacked into the poll? It's been brought up, but who knows. Maybe ESPN has some type of interest in this BS and therefore is "keeping" tabs on the poll. They certainly worded it about generally as they could get without offering ANY info to backup what the heck it is. Espn will be getting an email from me on it ASAP!!

Pat

The majority of the people voting on the ESPN website probably don't even hunt. They are into competive sports, so the yes's are sure to be in the majority.

I will say though, this topic is everywhere on the hunting sites. Everyone seems to be getting involved, so hopefully people will continue to vote no!

Top Bottom