Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WHA on MySpace

T

Tom

For those who would like to keep a watchful eye on the WHA high-fence, livestock culling tour…

Anybody here have a profile on myspace.com? For those who are not familiar with MySpace, it is an online community that boasts around a gazillion members. We have a profile there to promote Whitetail Fanatic Magazine.

Anyway...in the past day or two I have noticed a substantial campaign effort from the folks on the WHA tour. Basically, they are working the website end to end trying to gain friends and put a positive spin on the WHA agenda. To my dismay, they seem to be having some success. You might want to visit myspace.com, do a search on WHA and look at some of the propaganda they are spewing.

It looks like the WHA just pulled their company profile from MySpace and they now have a core group of fence hunters doing their dirty work. If you want to check them out start with this site: web page

Man they have brain washed a lot of people. I just read his article in the new Outdoor Life. I think he was dropped on his head as a baby. But maybe we are wrong about the WHA because it is GODS VISION.
icon_redface[1].gif
wstupid.gif

Top Bottom