Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What a difference a year can make...

ICAM0042.JPG

MDGC0095.JPG

He is on my list /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Man, if I could hunt that property.... I'd...well, you know the rest! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Call me for dragging and picture taking!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif Holy cow is he going to be a beautiful buck when he sheds that velvet. Sweet dreams for the next few months! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Can't wait to see him in the harvest pic!

Just curious, what makes you so certain this is the same deer? Do you have other pictures of him that show some characteristic that stands out? I'm just wondering because from this angle, I don't see anything that would allow someone to positively identify it as the same deer. Great deer regardless. Good luck with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just curious, what makes you so certain this is the same deer? Do you have other pictures of him that show some characteristic that stands out? </div></div>

I have several hundred pics of this deer in the last 3 years. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom